One day, you will be big and swimming in the ocean! It is important to give our child a healthy respect for the water.
Respect the water – Learn to swim!
- Respect the water – Learn to sw... — One day, you will be big and swimming in the ocean! It is important to give our child a healthy respect for the [...]
- Continue in swim lessons all year ... — Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is [...]
- Stroke Clinic and Rookie Swim Team — Join our ongoing stroke clinic and rookie swim team program and receive a free bag with your [...]
- Swim, baby swim! — When they are this age, enroll them in private swim lessons. Make sure all your babies are safe in and around water! Call Swim Otters at [...]
- Summer is almost here! Enroll your ch... — Enroll your child in the best private swim lessons money can buy! If you don’t believe it, ask our customers! At Swim Otters, the average lifetime of a student is between 5 – 7 years. Our parents see results and progress! Make the call today for your child 303-554-7946. [...]