This is the best swim school for infants and children! All the teachers undergo a rigorous 6-12 week training session (even if they have experience!) and are CPR/First Aid certified. They know more than any other swim school around! This is the only swim school I trust to bring my son to learn about water safety. Kathy Nowak, the owner really knows how to run a fair business. They have reasonable rules to follow, and I love it because she is organized! Billing is recurring and regular, and I have never had a billing issue. I am a responsible parent and follow the rules. My sons is 2 and can swim-float-swim across a 24 foot pool! Lizzie T.
Best Swim School for Infants!
- Mermaid Instructors at Swim Otters! — Mermaid Instructors at Swim Otters! At Swim Otters, the swim instructors are like mermaids. They really do love to swim and spend about 36 hours each week teaching private lessons. [...]
- Learn to Snorkel for the Holidays! — Learn to snorkel at Swim Otters and have fun on your next vacation! Sign up now for private and semi-private [...]
- A Great Gift for the Holidays! — A Great Gift for the Holidays! Are private swim lessons in your Santa’s bag? What a great gift of a lifetime! This year, give your little one a gift certificate for private swim lessons! The gift that will keep giving year after [...]
- Learn to Snorkel! — Learn to Snorkel! What a great gift for the holidays! Purchase a Learn to Snorkel Class now! Your child will be ready for the family vacation! Enroll now in private and semi-private snorkel lessons at Swim Otters. [...]
- Reasons Why Kids Who Swim Are Well Be... — Reasons Why Kids Who Swim Are Well Behaved Swimming teaches our children so many life lessons on a daily basis. They learn time management, perseverance, discipline, goal setting, plus develop character and grit. Through the process of a tough schedule with heavy physical demands, our children expand their accomplishments and possibilities. Someday their swim careers [...]