This is the best swim school for infants and children! All the teachers undergo a rigorous 6-12 week training session (even if they have experience!) and are CPR/First Aid certified. They know more than any other swim school around! This is the only swim school I trust to bring my son to learn about water safety. Kathy Nowak, the owner really knows how to run a fair business. They have reasonable rules to follow, and I love it because she is organized! Billing is recurring and regular, and I have never had a billing issue. I am a responsible parent and follow the rules. My sons is 2 and can swim-float-swim across a 24 foot pool! Lizzie T.
Best Swim School for Infants!
- Have Peace of Mind on Vacation! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- What Will My Child Learn at Swim Otte... — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim again! [...]
- Swim – Float – Swim! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to swim and open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Check Out Our Swim School — Meet our caring staff and see our beautiful facility! Our students really learn life-saving skills. Save $50 when you enroll! [...]
- 10 Reasons Why Swimmers are the Best ... — Swimming teaches our children so many life lessons on a daily basis. They learn time management, perseverance, discipline, goal setting, plus develop character and grit. Through the process of a tough schedule with heavy physical demands, our children expand their accomplishments and possibilities. Someday their swim careers will be over, but they’ll take wonderful memories [...]