This is the best swim school for infants and children! All the teachers undergo a rigorous 6-12 week training session (even if they have experience!) and are CPR/First Aid certified. They know more than any other swim school around! This is the only swim school I trust to bring my son to learn about water safety. Kathy Nowak, the owner really knows how to run a fair business. They have reasonable rules to follow, and I love it because she is organized! Billing is recurring and regular, and I have never had a billing issue. I am a responsible parent and follow the rules. My sons is 2 and can swim-float-swim across a 24 foot pool! Lizzie T.
Best Swim School for Infants!
- Family Fun in the Swimming Pool! — I play with the puppy in the water! It is a lot of fun! Learn to swim so you can have fun [...]
- You Get What You Pay For! — Amazing, the instructor taught our 3.5 year old to be safe around water! They are very caring and dedicated swim instructors that bonds with each student! Yes, prices are higher but we are so happy with the results! We will keep our little one in lessons until she is on swim team!swim team! [...]
- Swim to Mommy! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim again! And get Mommy’s [...]
- Learn to Snorkel! — If you have a 5 year old, snorkeling is a great skill to have them learn. Kids have fun and learn at the same time! Quality snorkel equipment is available in our swim [...]
- Real Skills! — Babies learn real skills in our Water Safety & Survival program starting at 6 months. If your baby is younger, they can begin in our Baby & Me program, starting at 13 weeks! Start early before they go to school. [...]