Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is not one dimension! As you see them growing physically, they are also growing mentally and socially! Just keep swimming!
Continue in swim lessons all year ’round!
- Just Keep Swimming! — Keep swimming! Keep your kids in swimming lessons all year round! You never know WHEN you’re going to need [...]
- Swim All Year Long! — Enroll now and keep your kids in swim lessons all year long! [...]
- Baby & Me Program — Come join us for a fun time with your baby (13 weeks – 12 months old). Every session is 6 weeks long – classes are on Fridays @ 11:30am and Saturday @ 7:45am. Teach your baby how to interact in our baby program of singing, playing and learn real [...]
- Rookie Swim Team — Join our ongoing rookie swim team program and receive a free bag with your [...]
- Swim Otters has Style! — Our facility in Wheat Ridge, Colorado is comfortable and clean. With a wonderful snack counter, our students enjoy snacks after swimming. Our snack counter features our chocolate dipped, french butter cookies in shapes of whales, penguins, frogs, fish, butterflies and more! Please call us at 303-554-SWIM (7946) to visit our facility. [...]