Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is not one dimension! As you see them growing physically, they are also growing mentally and socially! Just keep swimming!
Continue in swim lessons all year ’round!
- Thanks to Swim Otters! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- Understanding Yelp Reviews — Yelp is NOT what we think it is! Yelp has a computer software program that decides if your review is credible or not and it also changes its level of importance. So if you are looking for an overall Yelp review on a company, it is NOT an accurate account at all. Instead Yelp decides [...]
- Enroll Now! — Enroll your child before summer begins! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have peace of mind this summer! Amazing results, in weeks not [...]
- A testimony from parents! — Our girls are 3 and 5 years old. The instructors are awesome because they teach according to the individual child’s personality, character and learning style. We are proud of how well they can [...]
- Learn to Swim-Float-Swim! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]