Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is not one dimension! As you see them growing physically, they are also growing mentally and socially! Just keep swimming!
Continue in swim lessons all year ’round!
- Infant Swimming Class — Amazing, the Baby and Me class at Swim Otters is so great! They are very caring and dedicated swim instructors that teach the parent in water skills for baby! Yes, prices are higher but we are so happy with the results! We will keep our little angel in Water Safety & Survival swim lessons for [...]
- Help your child be confident around w... — Studies show that private swim lessons are better than group lessons. Swim Otters does private one-on-one swim lessons ONLY! Enroll your child today! [...]
- Vacations and Swimming — Enroll before you go on vacation! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have a great [...]
- Just Keep Swimming! — Keep swimming! Keep your kids in swimming lessons all year round! You never know WHEN you’re going to need [...]
- Visit our facility — Call and schedule a tour at 303-554-SWIM. Meet our caring staff and see our beautiful facility! Our students really learn life-saving skills. Save $50 when you enroll – mention coupon code TR11718 [...]