Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is not one dimension! As you see them growing physically, they are also growing mentally and socially! Just keep swimming!
Continue in swim lessons all year ’round!
- Going on Vacation? — Enroll before you go on vacation! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have a great [...]
- How Does Swimming Help My Child? — Swimming exercise involves cardiovascular activity, which enhances both heart and lung condition. Swimming also increases strength, endurance, flexibility and balance. Children who engage in regular swimming activity might avoid health issues associated with childhood obesity, including diabetes. By teaching your children swimming skills, you equip them with water skills that can increase water safety. Spending time [...]
- Tips For Getting Your Child To Be A G... — TIPS FOR GETTING YOUR CHILD TO READ Begin exposing them to books when they are very young. Read to them every day, every day, EVERY DAY! Make reading time a purely enjoyable experience. It should be a special bonding time and one that you enjoy, too! Surround them with a multitude of books. Go to the [...]
- Best Swim School for Infants! — This is the best swim school for infants and children! All the teachers undergo a rigorous 6-12 week training session (even if they have experience!) and are CPR/First Aid certified. They know more than any other swim school around! This is the only swim school I trust to bring my son to learn about water [...]
- Thank you for visiting our blog page — Hello everyone and welcome to our website. We hope you will come tour our facility as soon as possible. We only teach private swim [...]