It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is not one dimension! As you see them growing physically, they are also growing mentally and socially! Just keep swimming!
Just Keep Swimming! Until Summer Comes!
- Family Fun in the Swimming Pool! — I play with the puppy in the water! It is a lot of fun! Learn to swim so you can have fun [...]
- You Get What You Pay For! — Amazing, the instructor taught our 3.5 year old to be safe around water! They are very caring and dedicated swim instructors that bonds with each student! Yes, prices are higher but we are so happy with the results! We will keep our little one in lessons until she is on swim team!swim team! [...]
- Swim to Mommy! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim again! And get Mommy’s [...]
- Learn to Snorkel! — If you have a 5 year old, snorkeling is a great skill to have them learn. Kids have fun and learn at the same time! Quality snorkel equipment is available in our swim [...]
- Real Skills! — Babies learn real skills in our Water Safety & Survival program starting at 6 months. If your baby is younger, they can begin in our Baby & Me program, starting at 13 weeks! Start early before they go to school. [...]