Scientific studies of infant swimming in Germany have shown that the early stimulation develops the child in three key areas – physically, mentally, and emotionally. Compared with a group that did not swim year-round, the children who swam consistently from infancy were significantly stronger and more coordinated. The muscles developed in a process similar to physical therapy enabled the children to excel at all physical activities and was not limited to swimming. The children scored higher for intelligence and problem solving, which carried over into excellence and alertness in school. Emotionally, the children who swam year-round were found to be more self-disciplined and to have motivation and confidence to succeed. From consistent goal setting, learning, and achievement, they rated high in self-respect.
The Long Term Benefits of Swimming!
- Swim Otters has Style! — Our facility in Wheat Ridge, Colorado is comfortable and clean. With a wonderful snack counter, our students enjoy snacks after swimming. Our snack counter features our chocolate dipped, french butter cookies in shapes of whales, penguins, frogs, fish, butterflies and more! Please call us at 303-554-SWIM (7946) to visit our facility. [...]
- Swim Otters is always hiring! — Swim Otters is always looking for people who need part time hours and a little extra supplemental income. While the kids are at school, how about working for us? If you have customer service, sales or swim instructor experience, please call the owner, Kathy at 303-619-7946. Swim Otters offers great pay with flexible hours and [...]
- Swim All Year Long! — Keep your kids in swim lessons all year long, especially during the summer months! If you have an upcoming vacation – we require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to receive up to 4 lessons in [...]
- A special note from the owner — Our entire staff at Swim Otters is amazing! Professional and caring, we provide the best customer service when you need assistance. Experts at what we do, we care about each and every child individually! Children learn through one-on-one private lessons – geared toward their personality, character and learning style. Come to us if you want [...]
- Come visit our beautiful swim school! — Act now and save money! Schedule your personal tour of our facility and receive a free french cookie in the shape of a [...]