Scientific studies of infant swimming in Germany have shown that the early stimulation develops the child in three key areas – physically, mentally, and emotionally. Compared with a group that did not swim year-round, the children who swam consistently from infancy were significantly stronger and more coordinated. The muscles developed in a process similar to physical therapy enabled the children to excel at all physical activities and was not limited to swimming. The children scored higher for intelligence and problem solving, which carried over into excellence and alertness in school. Emotionally, the children who swam year-round were found to be more self-disciplined and to have motivation and confidence to succeed. From consistent goal setting, learning, and achievement, they rated high in self-respect.
The Long Term Benefits of Swimming!
- Visit our facility — Call and schedule a tour at 303-554-SWIM. Meet our caring staff and see our beautiful facility! Our students really learn life-saving skills. Save $50 when you enroll – mention coupon code TR11718 [...]
- We love to swim! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- Family Vacation — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic teachers!!! James & Olive Khan (Proud Swim Otters Parents of Micheal and [...]
- Learn Water Safety & Survival! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Our Baby and Me Program — Our Baby and Me Class starts in January! Choose from two different class times – Friday @ 11:30 am and Saturday @ 7:45 am. The class is a fun-filled, 45 minutes of playing and singing songs, with learning real skills! Enroll today and save [...]