Scientific studies of infant swimming in Germany have shown that the early stimulation develops the child in three key areas – physically, mentally, and emotionally. Compared with a group that did not swim year-round, the children who swam consistently from infancy were significantly stronger and more coordinated. The muscles developed in a process similar to physical therapy enabled the children to excel at all physical activities and was not limited to swimming. The children scored higher for intelligence and problem solving, which carried over into excellence and alertness in school. Emotionally, the children who swam year-round were found to be more self-disciplined and to have motivation and confidence to succeed. From consistent goal setting, learning, and achievement, they rated high in self-respect.
The Long Term Benefits of Swimming!
- Baby and Me Class — In this class, babies learn to socialize with other babies while splashing and singing in the water. Starting at 13 weeks. Call 303-554-7946. [...]
- Unbelievable Results! — Amazing, the instructor taught our 2.5 year old to be safe around water! They are very caring and dedicated swim instructors that bonds with each student! Yes, prices are higher but we are so happy with the results! We will keep our little Alyssa in lessons until she is on swim team! Jon and [...]
- Enroll Now! — Enroll before you go on vacation! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have a great [...]
- Swim Baby Swim! — When they are this age, enroll them in private swim lessons. Make sure all your babies are safe in and around water! Call Swim Otters at [...]
- Just Keep Swimming! — Keep swimming! Keep your kids in swimming lessons all year round! You never know WHEN you’re going to need [...]