Scientific studies of infant swimming in Germany have shown that the early stimulation develops the child in three key areas – physically, mentally, and emotionally. Compared with a group that did not swim year-round, the children who swam consistently from infancy were significantly stronger and more coordinated. The muscles developed in a process similar to physical therapy enabled the children to excel at all physical activities and was not limited to swimming. The children scored higher for intelligence and problem solving, which carried over into excellence and alertness in school. Emotionally, the children who swam year-round were found to be more self-disciplined and to have motivation and confidence to succeed. From consistent goal setting, learning, and achievement, they rated high in self-respect.
The Long Term Benefits of Swimming!
- Respect the water – Learn to sw... — One day, you will be big and swimming in the ocean! It is important to give our child a healthy respect for the [...]
- Continue in swim lessons all year ... — Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is [...]
- Stroke Clinic and Rookie Swim Team — Join our ongoing stroke clinic and rookie swim team program and receive a free bag with your [...]
- Swim, baby swim! — When they are this age, enroll them in private swim lessons. Make sure all your babies are safe in and around water! Call Swim Otters at [...]
- Summer is almost here! Enroll your ch... — Enroll your child in the best private swim lessons money can buy! If you don’t believe it, ask our customers! At Swim Otters, the average lifetime of a student is between 5 – 7 years. Our parents see results and progress! Make the call today for your child 303-554-7946. [...]