Scientific studies of infant swimming in Germany have shown that the early stimulation develops the child in three key areas – physically, mentally, and emotionally. Compared with a group that did not swim year-round, the children who swam consistently from infancy were significantly stronger and more coordinated. The muscles developed in a process similar to physical therapy enabled the children to excel at all physical activities and was not limited to swimming. The children scored higher for intelligence and problem solving, which carried over into excellence and alertness in school. Emotionally, the children who swam year-round were found to be more self-disciplined and to have motivation and confidence to succeed. From consistent goal setting, learning, and achievement, they rated high in self-respect.
The Long Term Benefits of Swimming!
- Baby and Me Class — Sign up for Baby and Me Class today and save $25. Offer expires on November 15, 2017. [...]
- Enroll 3 Months Before Your Vacation — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic teachers!!! James & Olive Khan (Proud Swim Otters Parents of Micheal and Becky) [...]
- A testimony from proud parents! — Our girls are 3 and 5 years old. The instructors are awesome because they teach according to the individual child’s personality, character and learning style. We are proud of how well they can [...]
- What do students learn at Swim Otters... — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Swim Otters Lessons Cost Effective! — Swim lessons are expensive. Of course, but not much more. In fact, taking swim lessons at Swim Otters overall is less expensive. Your child will be doing skills within 12 weeks that you never dreamed of! Come visit us and take a tour! Talk with other parents about why they choose Swim [...]