Parents, please remember to WATCH your child when they are swimming in the pool! Better yet, go in for a dip and SWIM with them! All kids love to swim with their parents. It is a great time for bonding. The secret to success? Be a kid again! Forget everything – put down the books, drinks, etc. and give your family (and children) some time to play and swim with you. You will see that they want to show you how they can swim, share their toys and have fun with you!! Give it a try today!
Keep an eye on your swimmer when at the pool!
- Baby and Me Class — In this class, babies learn to socialize with other babies while splashing and singing in the water. Starting at 13 weeks. Call 303-554-7946. [...]
- Unbelievable Results! — Amazing, the instructor taught our 2.5 year old to be safe around water! They are very caring and dedicated swim instructors that bonds with each student! Yes, prices are higher but we are so happy with the results! We will keep our little Alyssa in lessons until she is on swim team! Jon and [...]
- Enroll Now! — Enroll before you go on vacation! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have a great [...]
- Swim Baby Swim! — When they are this age, enroll them in private swim lessons. Make sure all your babies are safe in and around water! Call Swim Otters at [...]
- Just Keep Swimming! — Keep swimming! Keep your kids in swimming lessons all year round! You never know WHEN you’re going to need [...]