Parents, please remember to WATCH your child when they are swimming in the pool! Better yet, go in for a dip and SWIM with them! All kids love to swim with their parents. It is a great time for bonding. The secret to success? Be a kid again! Forget everything – put down the books, drinks, etc. and give your family (and children) some time to play and swim with you. You will see that they want to show you how they can swim, share their toys and have fun with you!! Give it a try today!
Keep an eye on your swimmer when at the pool!
- Respect the water – Learn to sw... — One day, you will be big and swimming in the ocean! It is important to give our child a healthy respect for the [...]
- Continue in swim lessons all year ... — Even in May, do not stop swim lessons! It is SO important to continue swim lessons! The reason is because your child will grow. Their old float will not go with their new size. This needs to be maintained as they grow so we can tweak their float as they grow! Remember, a child is [...]
- Stroke Clinic and Rookie Swim Team — Join our ongoing stroke clinic and rookie swim team program and receive a free bag with your [...]
- Swim, baby swim! — When they are this age, enroll them in private swim lessons. Make sure all your babies are safe in and around water! Call Swim Otters at [...]
- Summer is almost here! Enroll your ch... — Enroll your child in the best private swim lessons money can buy! If you don’t believe it, ask our customers! At Swim Otters, the average lifetime of a student is between 5 – 7 years. Our parents see results and progress! Make the call today for your child 303-554-7946. [...]