Parents, please remember to WATCH your child when they are swimming in the pool! Better yet, go in for a dip and SWIM with them! All kids love to swim with their parents. It is a great time for bonding. The secret to success? Be a kid again! Forget everything – put down the books, drinks, etc. and give your family (and children) some time to play and swim with you. You will see that they want to show you how they can swim, share their toys and have fun with you!! Give it a try today!
Keep an eye on your swimmer when at the pool!
- Best Swim School for Infants! — This is the best swim school for infants and children! All the teachers undergo a rigorous 6-12 week training session (even if they have experience!) and are CPR/First Aid certified. They know more than any other swim school around! This is the only swim school I trust to bring my son to learn about water [...]
- Thank you for visiting our blog page — Hello everyone and welcome to our website. We hope you will come tour our facility as soon as possible. We only teach private swim [...]
- Amazing Swim Lessons! — I had two of my kids go through the Swim Otters Water Safety & Survival Swim program…best thing I ever did!!! They are incredibly strong swimmers and grew up with a love of the water! Kathy has become like family to us! Love…Love…LOVE this program! Crystal M [...]
- Swim Otters is Awesome! — We LOVE Kathy and everyone at Swim Otters! They have a kind a patient approach to teaching water safety & survival. This has been game changing in our household and the service is well worth the money! [...]
- Real Results in Weeks, Not Years! — Swim lessons are expensive. Of course, but not much more. In fact, taking swim lessons at Swim Otters overall is less expensive. Your child will be doing skills within 12 weeks that you never dreamed of! Come visit us and take a tour! Talk with other parents about why they choose Swim Otters! [...]