Parents, please remember to WATCH your child when they are swimming in the pool! Better yet, go in for a dip and SWIM with them! All kids love to swim with their parents. It is a great time for bonding. The secret to success? Be a kid again! Forget everything – put down the books, drinks, etc. and give your family (and children) some time to play and swim with you. You will see that they want to show you how they can swim, share their toys and have fun with you!! Give it a try today!
Keep an eye on your swimmer when at the pool!
- Thanks to Swim Otters! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- Understanding Yelp Reviews — Yelp is NOT what we think it is! Yelp has a computer software program that decides if your review is credible or not and it also changes its level of importance. So if you are looking for an overall Yelp review on a company, it is NOT an accurate account at all. Instead Yelp decides [...]
- Enroll Now! — Enroll your child before summer begins! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have peace of mind this summer! Amazing results, in weeks not [...]
- A testimony from parents! — Our girls are 3 and 5 years old. The instructors are awesome because they teach according to the individual child’s personality, character and learning style. We are proud of how well they can [...]
- Learn to Swim-Float-Swim! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]