Parents, please remember to WATCH your child when they are swimming in the pool! Better yet, go in for a dip and SWIM with them! All kids love to swim with their parents. It is a great time for bonding. The secret to success? Be a kid again! Forget everything – put down the books, drinks, etc. and give your family (and children) some time to play and swim with you. You will see that they want to show you how they can swim, share their toys and have fun with you!! Give it a try today!
Keep an eye on your swimmer when at the pool!
- Visit our facility — Call and schedule a tour at 303-554-SWIM. Meet our caring staff and see our beautiful facility! Our students really learn life-saving skills. Save $50 when you enroll – mention coupon code TR11718 [...]
- We love to swim! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- Family Vacation — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic teachers!!! James & Olive Khan (Proud Swim Otters Parents of Micheal and [...]
- Learn Water Safety & Survival! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Our Baby and Me Program — Our Baby and Me Class starts in January! Choose from two different class times – Friday @ 11:30 am and Saturday @ 7:45 am. The class is a fun-filled, 45 minutes of playing and singing songs, with learning real skills! Enroll today and save [...]