Did you know? Swim Otters has its very own Rookie Swim Team! It was designed for children working on stroke development (who already know the Swim-Float-Swim survival stroke, the back and front crawl) to have an opportunity to swim with others! In this program, the goal is to shed the teacher and swim with other children in order to learn healthy competition in a team environment. It is for 8 weeks, 2 days/week, an hour each day for $185. It gives an opportunity to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE their important swim skills. Children can sign up at any time they are ready and the cost is prorated! Call Mr. Nathan for more information at 303-554-7946.
Rookie Swim Team at Swim Otters!
- Thanks to Swim Otters! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- Understanding Yelp Reviews — Yelp is NOT what we think it is! Yelp has a computer software program that decides if your review is credible or not and it also changes its level of importance. So if you are looking for an overall Yelp review on a company, it is NOT an accurate account at all. Instead Yelp decides [...]
- Enroll Now! — Enroll your child before summer begins! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have peace of mind this summer! Amazing results, in weeks not [...]
- A testimony from parents! — Our girls are 3 and 5 years old. The instructors are awesome because they teach according to the individual child’s personality, character and learning style. We are proud of how well they can [...]
- Learn to Swim-Float-Swim! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]