Did you know? Swim Otters has its very own Rookie Swim Team! It was designed for children working on stroke development (who already know the Swim-Float-Swim survival stroke, the back and front crawl) to have an opportunity to swim with others! In this program, the goal is to shed the teacher and swim with other children in order to learn healthy competition in a team environment. It is for 8 weeks, 2 days/week, an hour each day for $185. It gives an opportunity to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE their important swim skills. Children can sign up at any time they are ready and the cost is prorated! Call Mr. Nathan for more information at 303-554-7946.
Rookie Swim Team at Swim Otters!
- Visit our facility — Call and schedule a tour at 303-554-SWIM. Meet our caring staff and see our beautiful facility! Our students really learn life-saving skills. Save $50 when you enroll – mention coupon code TR11718 [...]
- We love to swim! — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic [...]
- Family Vacation — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic teachers!!! James & Olive Khan (Proud Swim Otters Parents of Micheal and [...]
- Learn Water Safety & Survival! — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Our Baby and Me Program — Our Baby and Me Class starts in January! Choose from two different class times – Friday @ 11:30 am and Saturday @ 7:45 am. The class is a fun-filled, 45 minutes of playing and singing songs, with learning real skills! Enroll today and save [...]