Did you know? Swim Otters has its very own Rookie Swim Team! It was designed for children working on stroke development (who already know the Swim-Float-Swim survival stroke, the back and front crawl) to have an opportunity to swim with others! In this program, the goal is to shed the teacher and swim with other children in order to learn healthy competition in a team environment. It is for 8 weeks, 2 days/week, an hour each day for $185. It gives an opportunity to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE their important swim skills. Children can sign up at any time they are ready and the cost is prorated! Call Mr. Nathan for more information at 303-554-7946.
Rookie Swim Team at Swim Otters!
- Baby and Me Class — In this class, babies learn to socialize with other babies while splashing and singing in the water. Starting at 13 weeks. Call 303-554-7946. [...]
- Unbelievable Results! — Amazing, the instructor taught our 2.5 year old to be safe around water! They are very caring and dedicated swim instructors that bonds with each student! Yes, prices are higher but we are so happy with the results! We will keep our little Alyssa in lessons until she is on swim team! Jon and [...]
- Enroll Now! — Enroll before you go on vacation! Call 303-554-7946 and you will have a great [...]
- Swim Baby Swim! — When they are this age, enroll them in private swim lessons. Make sure all your babies are safe in and around water! Call Swim Otters at [...]
- Just Keep Swimming! — Keep swimming! Keep your kids in swimming lessons all year round! You never know WHEN you’re going to need [...]