Swim Otters is always looking for people who need part time hours and a little extra supplemental income. While the kids are at school, how about working for us? If you have customer service, sales or swim instructor experience, please call the owner, Kathy at 303-619-7946. Swim Otters offers great pay with flexible hours and it’s a fun place to work! Do something you enjoy!
Swim Otters is always hiring!
- Enroll 3 Months Before Your Vacation — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic teachers!!! James & Olive Khan (Proud Swim Otters Parents of Micheal and Becky) [...]
- A testimony from proud parents! — Our girls are 3 and 5 years old. The instructors are awesome because they teach according to the individual child’s personality, character and learning style. We are proud of how well they can [...]
- What do students learn at Swim Otters... — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Swim Otters Lessons Cost Effective! — Swim lessons are expensive. Of course, but not much more. In fact, taking swim lessons at Swim Otters overall is less expensive. Your child will be doing skills within 12 weeks that you never dreamed of! Come visit us and take a tour! Talk with other parents about why they choose Swim [...]
- Baby and Me Class — In this class, babies learn to socialize with other babies while splashing and singing in the water. Starting at 13 weeks. Call 303-554-7946. [...]