Swim Otters is always looking for people who need part time hours and a little extra supplemental income. While the kids are at school, how about working for us? If you have customer service, sales or swim instructor experience, please call the owner, Kathy at 303-619-7946. Swim Otters offers great pay with flexible hours and it’s a fun place to work! Do something you enjoy!
Swim Otters is always hiring!
- Learn to Swim! — Real swimming lessons is the key to having a safe kid around water. Arm bands and floaties give a child a false sense of security. Enroll now and save $50 OFF the membership. [...]
- Babies Float Better! — Babies float better because they are naturally on their backs. Get your baby in the Baby & Me Program [...]
- Not All Swim Lessons are created equa... — Your child and his safety is the most important thing to you. Drowning can occur in seconds. Sign up for private lessons at Swim Otters and give him the gift of a [...]
- Have Peace of Mind! — Before you go on your next family vacation. Sign up for private swim lessons now and save $50 OFF a lifetime membership. We know you want your child to be safe around [...]
- Real Skills, Real Results! — Swim Otters students learn real skills around the water. They learn to open their eyes under water, float on their back and swim back to a safe place! They learn to jump in and float. Come to Swim Otters for real skills, and real [...]