Our facility in Wheat Ridge, Colorado is comfortable and clean. With a wonderful snack counter, our students enjoy snacks after swimming. Our snack counter features our chocolate dipped, french butter cookies in shapes of whales, penguins, frogs, fish, butterflies and more! Please call us at 303-554-SWIM (7946) to visit our facility.
Swim Otters has Style!
- Enroll 3 Months Before Your Vacation — My family had an enjoyable, worry free vacation this time! We did one thing differently before we left. We enrolled them in private swim lessons at Swim Otters 3 months before our trip! Do it! You won’t regret it, they are fantastic teachers!!! James & Olive Khan (Proud Swim Otters Parents of Micheal and Becky) [...]
- A testimony from proud parents! — Our girls are 3 and 5 years old. The instructors are awesome because they teach according to the individual child’s personality, character and learning style. We are proud of how well they can [...]
- What do students learn at Swim Otters... — Every child learns important water safety skills while swimming across the pool. They learn to open their eyes underwater, to float and to flip over to swim [...]
- Swim Otters Lessons Cost Effective! — Swim lessons are expensive. Of course, but not much more. In fact, taking swim lessons at Swim Otters overall is less expensive. Your child will be doing skills within 12 weeks that you never dreamed of! Come visit us and take a tour! Talk with other parents about why they choose Swim [...]
- Baby and Me Class — In this class, babies learn to socialize with other babies while splashing and singing in the water. Starting at 13 weeks. Call 303-554-7946. [...]